This web portal pt-energy is provided by Property Tectonics (pt) to give its customers the opportunity to find out more about energy and environmental issues directly. The "members only" section can also be used by customers to instruct pt to undertake EPC work and to monitor their delivery and store information on-line.
Services associated with Energy and Environment are developing rapidly within Property Tectonics due to customer demand. Energy issues are now much more important to everyone due to concern over global warming, rising fuel costs and governmental commitment to reducing carbon emissions. The European Union’s "Energy Performance of Building Directive" has made it a legal requirement to assess the energy performance of domestic and non-domestic buildings and is encouraging more efficient use of energy.
pt is taking the lead on many fronts and is helping its customers to address this essential area of concern. There are so many environmental issues to address and it is important to develop the right strategy and look for the quick wins as well as fulfilling longer term objectives. Property Tectonics is committed to energy conservation and environmental protection as demonstrated by:
- Becoming one of only a handful of energy software providers to have both Domestic and Non-Domestic Government approved energy software - Lifespan SAP & SBEM - to produce Energy Performance Certificates.
- Being Quality Assured to ISO 14001 (Environmental Management).
- Being committed to BREEAM methodologies to ensure best practice.
- Developing a Lifespan-EcoHomesXB software module to facilitate the environmental assessment of existing homes.
Property Tectonics aims to provide services which cut through the complex multitude of information and advice in order to deliver practical plans that will make a real difference and these include:
- Advice from in-house Low Carbon Consultants who will assist customers in developing energy policies and strategies; measuring performance, helping to set targets and exploring ways to achieve continuous improvement.
- Providing Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for Commercial and Domestic Buildings.
- Providing Display Energy Certificates (DEC) for use in public buildings
- Undertaking Full Environmental Assessments and recommending improvements which can be followed through into positive action and significant gains.
pt for the life of your buildings